Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Halls Decked

The day after Thanksgiving, I began to decorate. (Who am I kidding, I started decorating after the dished were done on Thanksgiving).  Fa La La La La! It's taking my all strength to wait to get more Christmas decorations until the after Christmas sales!
My little bro from PA visited us on Saturday and I made him take pictures of E and I for our Christmas card. Christmas card done.
I've been lighting it up online getting gifts. Almost done.
Outta my way- it's Christmas season fools!





5 comments:

  1. i love all the decorations! we're putting ours up this weekend and i'm excited :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks incredible so far!! your house is gorgeous from what I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are all super cute! I started decorating the morning after Thanksgiving :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those decorations look awesome! I put all of ours up the week before my hysterectomy. I am enjoying them while in recovery now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...