Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jan. Feb. March 2013- Review Extravaganza

I like to plan and the idea of recapping 2013 chunk by chunk definitely appealed to me, so for the next Thursdays, you'll be hearing about 2013. Thanks Kenzie!



Jan- we rang in the New Year in Cape Cod, MA. Set some goals. We actually did really well with the fiscally responsibility, until we bought a house. We just needed so much stuff that the budget was blown. 
Feb- went on a road trip to Richmond to have the cat's dental work done. Typing that sentence made me cringe at how crazy I sound.
 Only 1 tooth.

Feb/ March- went to Bimini with the girls just like the RHOMIA. It was amazing and the highlight of the freezing winter- duh. Sigh, I might need to make going to paradise when it's freezing in DC an annual occurrence.



March- went home to TN to help with the family garage sale and clean out my crap I've been storing in my old childhood bedroom. (I sorted it and my poor parents are still anxiously awaiting me to take the boxes).
Tune in next week to relive April, May, and June with me.

8 comments:

  1. I had never heard of bimini, but now i must go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this idea! although i would have to comb through my posts to find out what i did earlier this year because my memory is so horrible :(

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so jealous of your trip, that sounds heavenly! It is crazy how much money a new house takes, you don't think it will but it always does.
    Thanks so much for linking up and nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you did quite a bit of fun traveling! We just had to take my parents dog to the vet over an hour away to get his teeth checked. I've never heard of Bimini but it looks gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your trip!!! It looks like a lot of fun! You seem to have had an action packed beginning of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you came to join us! I have always wanted to go to Cape Cod...my god father lives in Shrewsberry and talks about it all the time. I am stuck in a house right now surrounded by ice and danger messages from the news for getting out on the roads and being in a warm beachy area sounds great about now!! The things we do for our pets, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh looks like you had a lot of fun trips. Yeah Bimini would definitely be the highlight to a cold winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bimini looks gorgeous!

    We bought a house this year, too- and it definitely messed with our budget!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...