Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Humpday Confessions

Whoo hoo, my girl Kathy is doing a link up, so you know I have to participate for my favorite canuck!

Dateless in Dallas

1. Here's what pics on my phone look like. I love my little chubba. The poor fit cat doesn't get nearly as much love. And I might be a crazy cat lady.


2. I never wear shoes at my desk. This is a slight issue when my boss calls me into her office and I have to scramble to put my heels on.

3. We made up new words for the Sound of Music, just in time for Carrie Underwood's remake.
"I am 36, going on 37, I play video games...." This is for Ethan of course. I am still in my 20s and need someone older.

4. We've had to make phone calls recently to: my medical insurance, doctor's office, college financial aid, and the cable company. I don't even know who I loathe more.


5. I secretly love Vanderpump Rules. I might even like it better then the RHOBH. I'm far too old for these twenty year olds delicious drama.

4 comments:

  1. medical insurance and cable company takes the cake from a loathing perspective

    thanks for linking up!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I never wear shoes at my desk either I got caught once and my boss looked at me all weird! I was like uhhh my foot hurts ha :) also, you should do an entire post dedicated to your new words for sound of music because well, it would make my life complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take off my shoes as much as possible, I think sometimes I just do it subconsciously even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a phone filled with pictures of my dog and I also secretly love VP. Damn you Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...