Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Richmond Road Trip

Friday, I drove to Richmond for the cats to have their teeth cleaned at a low cost vet. They had to check in by 8am. They cried the whole way, and it rained the whole way.
My saving grace was that our Starbucks was open at 6am when I left as well as the Ellen audiobook I got at the library. 
After I dropped the cats off, I got to shop and eat my way across Richmond.

Highlights included:
  • A Chick-fil-A trip where I used a free sandwich coupon.
  • Visiting a new Costco and noming their samples.  
  • A Sweet Frog fro yo shop with a Nutella flavor. 
  • An awesome thrift store with a pay and weigh tub. The tub had Nanette Lepore, BCBG, and Laundry dresses. Too bad they were all a size 2 or 4. I was still impressed.
  • BOGO Starbucks after 2pm. 
I am digging the new Vanilla Spice latte. 

I picked up the cats (with fewer teeth) and headed home. Helping Hands was the low cost vet- you can read about my Yelp review here.

 Gus, AKA Snags only has 1 front tooth now (and a few little ones in the back).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...