Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Best VD Ever!



Get your minds out of the gutter, it's the best Valentine's Day ever!
E and I originally  weren’t “doing” Valentine‘s Day this year, after a disastrous dinner 2 years ago.

Late yesterday, I changed my mind (as women have the right to). I texted E to see if he would skip class and go to Chick-Fil-A with me. I had received an email a few weeks ago from our local Chick-Fil-A that they had a special Valentine’s dinner that you could make reservations for, so naturally I was intrigued.
E said sure, why not, and I made reservations. Yes, at Chick-Fil-A.

When we arrived, I received a rose and we were taken to our seats:
 

They had their menus printed off, along with “talking points” for the evening (It must be from their Chick-Fil-A marriage retreat).
We had a waiter, delicious chicken sandwiches served on plastic plates, free desserts, AND then a gift bag on our way out.
Not to mention, it was not crowded nor was parking or service an issue. All that for under $20.

Oh, and I made us late because I was gluing together my "52 Reasons Why I Love You" since I decided yesterday after reading a blog that would be my non-gift.
Too bad Facebook ratted me out and Ethan had an idea that is what he was getting!



I told E that was he best Valentine's Day ever. His response: what, did you say something about low standards? Ahhh, my heart is aflutter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...