Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, February 14, 2013

L-O-V-E



My little brother is engaged! I can hardly believe it. He will always be the little “bean” to me.

Thomas, I know you haven’t asked yet, but yes, the cats would be honored to be in your wedding. I found the perfect tuxes for them. Just imagine Patrick walking both of them down the aisle with sparkly harnesses!


Also, E and I have lots of (unsolicited) advice for you from our 5 years of marriage to give you.

  • Don’t go out on Valentine’s Day when you’re married- it’s overrated & the service is no good. Go out the Sat. after :)
  •  Buy your wife chocolates for no reason. 
  •  Let your wife have the “booth side” at a restaurant.
  •  Have a “date night” or a time where it’s just the two of you can talk. 
  •  Always put the toilet seat down.
  •  Come up with a good embarrassing nicknames for each other (a la mom and dad). 
  •  Get used to gross stuff, one day your wife might get food poisoning and you’ll be in the hospital with her while she barfs. (Or it could be you!)

And finally, I’ll leave you with one of my favorite marriage quotes (but I don’t know where from): Marriage is wanting to murder the other person, but don’t because you’d miss them too much.

Actually don’t listen to us at all.
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...