Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What E says

I thought with Valentine's Day fast approaching, I would give you a glimpse into the (demented) mind of my sweetheat, the hubs, in the form of a word association.

 10 yrs ago

Downton Abby- boring
Kitties- love
Froyo- nasty
Ice Cream - good
Real Housewives- screaming


Goodwill- cheap
Granny Panties- comfortable (really?!)
College- overrated
Women Basketball Players- Long John Silvers (I believe this means lesbians)
Chick Lit- I don't have anything for that.
Beach- hot
Scrapbooking- expensive
Christmas- cold
Makeup- unnecessary

Wine- delicious
Channing Tatum- douchebag
Lindsay Lohan- cancer (upon society?)
Magic Mike- moist (I believe this is a nasty reference to women's bits)

There you have it.
Word association with a boyfriend or spouse is fun though. I have a whole book I tried to get E to fill out so I could learn more about him when we were dating. Hmm, I wonder where that is....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...