Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, February 7, 2013

When my Mom Visits Me at the Office



My parents are so sweet and visited us in every place we have lived, even in freezing, nothing- to- do Michigan.
My mom loves to see where I work. In all fairness though, all of my jobs have been pretty glamorous.
And she loves to have photographic evidence of me at my office, outside of my building, as well as on my commute to the office.
This is only the finest sampling, as there are many more pictures of me at work. 

Outside of my building with a modeling pose I saw on America's Next Top Model.

At my desk- thrilled to have my mom taking my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...