Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

All Things British



This past weekend, I majorly binged on TV viewing. Ever since we changed our cable plan and have Showtime and HBO, I have been a TV show catch up nut. My latest conquest was Downton Abbey. Obsessed! I finished season 3 Monday and don’t know what to do with myself without a TV show to  compulsively watch.

Now I have to keep the memory of Downton Abby alive until Season 4 with some British treats. 

Lady Earl Gray tea   
With a splash of milk and sugar, you’re ready to have tea with Cousin Violet/ Grand Mama  



Slippers
These are the Brit originals, now you can find them all over “across the pond” 
I like these, but they don't look near as luxurious and comfy as the British ones:

House at Riverton by Kate Morton
Amazing epic book that takes place in a big house in England in the '20s, and probably the closest to getting a Downton Abbey fix until next year. 
 Haha, when looking for a pic, I found that even Amazon agreed with me.

Cheers Old Chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...