Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm Famous!!!

I'm staring in a little movie called The To Do List.


J/K, my boss saw this in the paper, and thought it was me. I googled this actress and disregarding this one picture, we look nothing alike.

Also, isn't is so funny that a girl 3 years younger than me is playing a high school senior?! Let's just say my 10 year high school reunion has come and gone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That so looked like you! Seriously! How funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she does look like you in that pic! I cannot wait to see that movie it looks so funny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...