Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend, I still worked on the house. Now that we have the house warming, I want to finish up all my little projects.


1. I major OD'ed on the Chick-fil-A mocha cookies n' cream milkshakes. They are fabulous and I'm obsessed. Yes, I am kissing it in the pic.
2. I am finished with my family picture wall. This was the last
3. Pintersest WIN- I made this burlap wreath. I plan on adding little holiday touches a few times a year  (berries, fall leaves, erc)
4. The Brown book club met and went to an awesome Vietnamese restaurant. The food was wonderful and I'd highly reccomend it to anyone in the area. Plus the place was so beutifuly decorated- I loved these fresh flowers everywhere. it's all in the details.
5. Another Pintesrt win. I built another headboard with my faux suade.
6. I also went to some garage sales Saturday morning and picked up this cool table. I just need to add something, like a candle or platter or something.

Not pictured- I met a friend and we decided to walk in the park with her kids instead of meeting for lunch, drinks, dinner like we usually do. It was so much nicer to do something healthy- I'm going to start thinking of alternative (i.e. healthier) things to do with peeps instead of just going out all the time.

Sorry I'm so boring lately, but I LOVE having a house and lots of fun projects, I just don't want to do anything else! Every weekend, I am smelly, covered in bruises, and loving it!
Do you like weekend home projects?
What's your favorite Pinterest creation?

3 comments:

  1. Yay to how things are coming along at your house!!! My pinterest obsessions all have to do with children's rooms right now. I am going to make fabric sliding closet doors from something I saw on there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm nothing about house projects is boring in the least! At least not to an HGTV junkie like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome wreath!

    the only DIY pinterest project was a hanger for kayla's ard which was basically some wooden planks covered in fabric and ended up with my husband finishing it for me while i took all the credit LOL!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...