Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Dog Days of Summer Weekend

So I had kind of a lame (and short) weekend, but it was just what I needed.
I watched 2 horrendous movies on Lifetime- Forever 16 (a vampire helps solve a murder at a high school) and The Haunting of Molly Hartley (1 star on rotten tomatoes- I agree!).

Sunday was slightly eventful. E and I trekked to Baltimore to try Blue Moon Cafe, a restaurant featured in Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. I knew when I saw their Capt'n Crunch encrusted french toast, I would love it!
And I did, except the wait was over 2 hours to get in.
I forced E to go to a dog adoption show afterwards (it was all part of my master plan- Blue Moon Cafe was the lure for E). My dog dream will all be coming true soon. Except most of the rescues want to chase kitties!

Also, E has put some of the final touches on his "man cave" which includes the original Star Wars movie posters.

4 comments:

  1. I have been dying to try that place, but every time we are in Baltimore we are too hungover to wait that long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, how was that french toast? Sounds soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...