Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

People Watching

I had Friday - Tuesday off for Labor Day. Don't be jelly. Part of the looooong weekend, I went to the MD Renn Fest. It is one of the biggest Renaissance festivals in the NATION (or so I've been told).
We went a few years back with some friends (who have now moved to Florida). Said friends were  back for the weekend, so we went again. E did not want to go the first time we went. For someone who likes a lot of nerdy things, I was shocked.  I gave him a fun task to occupy his mind & he ended up having a blast!
E's fun task at the Renn Fest is to get covert pictures of the craziest boobs and costumes at the Fest. (If you've even been you know what I'm talking about). 
Here's a photo montage of some of the Renn Fest highlights:
1. Knife throwing (I was terrible, not a.single.one stuck in the wood)
2. A funny animal/ bird stuck to this lady's costume
3. Wow- just no.
4. Showing off your luxurious back hair- also a no.
5. Ouch- this lady had mad skillz.
6. I think E liked this one's. outfit. It was very busty-licious from the front. 

Next weekend, E has somehow convinced me to go to the Baltimore Comic-Con (it's mai birthday weekend too!). I'm sure I'll have an even better photo montage for that!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun! esp the knife throwing part :D

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ren fests bring out all the crazies!! so weird I am going to the very same festival on saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...