Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Professionalisms

It’s performance review time in my neck of the woods and I’m not sure what to say when it comes to the category of "professionalism". Here is what I really would like to write.

I spend too much money on clothes so I look cute professional. There are some ares I could improve upon. 

  1. Cursing less at work.
  2. Laughing hysterically when someone says “I need a teabag” or “just go in through the back door” (in reference to a computer system).
  3. Dance like a toddler on my way to the fridge right at noon because I'm excited to eat. 
  4. Eat snacks at my desk like the delicious cafeteria popcorn that gets all over the place.
  5. Listen to the back that azz up Pandora station at my desk!
Glad it's weekend when I can go home and do whatevers I like, professional or not! Now here's a badazz lady that gets to do what she wants, when she wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...