Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Hubs' Girlfriends

Yesterday, I discussed my boyfriends. Well, fair's fair. Here's the hub's list!
1. Kate Upton 

2. Olivia Wilde (she's my fav & I think should have been #1)



3. Alice Eve (oops, I didn't even know who she was until now).

4. Charlize Theron
I was sooo tempted to use a picture of her from Monster

5. Mila Kunis



There you have it & I approve! Glad he took my advice when I told him "no hos!"




 

2 comments:

  1. olivia wilde is SO FREAKING HOT. i would go lesbo for her

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kim!

    I hope your weekend is going great. :) I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check it out on my post: http://jetsandabrunette.blogspot.com/2013/09/and-nominees-are-liebster-award.html


    Talk soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...