Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boy Behind the Blog #4


This has been such a fun link up- the Big E is really enjoying getting to participate in le' blog. 
  



 So without further ago, here is the Q&A: My comments are in italics below because I can't keep my opinions to myself :)

1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?  
Mongoose
(haha, our favorite debate is who would win in a fight to death - a badger or mongoose. E is team mongoose)
2. What is your favorite meal?  
Hamburgers (on the grill), oven fries, coleslaw
(My parents always make this for us when we come to stay with them (even in Nov.). We don't even have to request it anymore!)
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? 
Facebook, but I hate all of them  
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?  
Beer; wine
5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..." 
been mad at my wife
(lies, all lies- he just tried to say the right thing to make himself look good ;) He made sure he told all our guests at the housewarming "happy wife, happy life")

Mal Smiles

3 comments:

  1. Yay! to boy behind the blog. My husband is addicted to FB. He is on it non-stop. Non-stop. He's probably on it on his cell phone while I am typing this message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to A Beautiful Mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His answer to 'Never Have I Ever' is great! Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...