Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Boyfriends

So every married couple gets their "Top 5" celebrity boyfriends/ girlfriends. I totally stole this idea from Kathy over at Vodka and Soda. Here are my current boyfriends (the list has got to be pliable and able to change at my whims, E gets to change his list as well).
We of course discuss this list (usually loudly in Starbucks). 
 

1. Joe Manganiello
He's on one of my favorite shows, True Blood. He's 6'5".  Plus, he seems cool- he was pretty funny on The Soup (wearing a fake belly with a cut off t-shirt).

 2. Idris Elba
He played thug Stringer Bell on another one of my favorite HBO series, the Wire. He has a British accent, plus he's tall and beefy, just how I like 'em.

 3. Channing Tatum
So you think I like the meatheads?  Did you see he played a gimp in This is the End, so at least he can laugh at himself. He also seems like he's really is into his beautiful wife (who's also one of my favorite actresses in Lifetime movies- hmmm, maybe I need my top 5 girl crushes list...)  Plus did you see him dance to Pony in Magic Mike?


4. Ian Somerhalder
He's not as lumberjack-esque as I prefer, but he has a fantastic jawline and then those eyes. He needs to land a role on an awesome HBO or Showtime series and then he'll move up :)




5. Jason Momoa
This is up for discussion. I sorta feel like adding Cristiano Ronaldo, but then E says no, he's a d-bag. I at least want someone cool on my list & Chrisiano does seem a little Euor-trashy, so therefore, it's relatively unknown Jason Momoa because I loved him in Game of Thrones. Turns out he was also Conan the Barbarian. Since I am obsessed with height, he's also 6'4"! He too needs to book some more cool roles.



Too bad if I ran into any of these dudes I would probably freeze up and then go hide. So, the hubs is 6'5", beefy, with dark hair and blue eyes. So I guess I have a type & he's really my #1 :)
Also, top keep things fair, EZ will be sharing his women with this blog tomorrow. Let's hope he's decided to remove the controversial Olivia Munn from his list (ugh, hate her & I don't believe she likes video games at all!)


Who are your top celebrity crushes? (Mom, please don't respond with Alan Jackson)

2 comments:

  1. oh, alcide you make my loins burn.

    i love:

    -taylor kinney (he recently went up to #1 after watching chicago fire)

    -ian somerhalder (for real, i would LOVE to be an actress on vampire diaries - so many hot guys on set..how do their panties not explode?

    -adam levine (although he's a total modelizer and is now damaged goods because he's engaged so some model, i will always love him)

    -johnny depp - jacked up teeth and all!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Segel. I love him like no other. and Charlie Hunan too because of his perfect butt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...