Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunshine Award and a Sleepy Weekend


This weekend I was so lazy. I watched 2 excellent movies- The Place Beyond the Pines (I finally won at Redbox) and then a gem on Lifetime, Restless Virgins (I just love Lifetime’s movie titles). I slept in and then napped on the couch- how much sleep do you get on the weekends? I’m wondering if I’m normal, lazy, or need to have my thyroid meds checked!

Anyhoo, good thing that Denise nominated me for a Sunshine award for a more entertaining blog post than how much sleep I got! 




Here are the "rules"... 1. Link back to the blog who nominated you for the sunshine award. 2. Include the sunshine logo in your post. 3. Answer the questions given to you by your nominator. 4. Nominate bloggers who add sunshine to your day!
 
Here are the questions I was given: 1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Hit the snooze button, repeat.
2. Favorite holiday and why? Christmas of course! I love the decorations and all the traditions that go along with it. 



 
3. Extrovert or introvert? Extrovert
4. What is the one food you can never get tired of?  Fro yo (as long as I can get different flavors and toppings)
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Tie between people that talk during movies and women who go braless that have no business doing so.
6. Where did you go on your first date ever? Oh, I can’t remember really- the movies. Not that I know which one.
7. What is something everyone else loves that you don't? Ha, the first thing that came to mind are these Vietnamese sandwiches that everyone at work LOVES except me.
8. Fall or Spring? Fall- the colors, the pumpkin flavored everything!
9. Favorite celebrity. Kate Middleton
10. Love sports or hate them? Hate ‘em, but love the social aspects of them (like tailgating). 
Me, being a poser

It’s my turn to tag people for the award. I choose:


Rita Marie at Champagne-n-Pizza
Erin at Party Girls Guide  
I would tag Kathy over at Vodka and Soda, but I'm not sure these are her thing :)


And here are their 10 questions:
1. What’s the best movie you’ve seen this year?
2. Starbucks drink of choice?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. If you could be an animal for one day, what would you be?
5. Do you believe in ghosts and/ or angels? Why or why not?
6. If money was no object, what would your dream job be?
7. Favorite family tradition while growing up?
8. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
9. What’s the best meal you can make?
10. If you could go forward in time, what would you want to know?






3 comments:

  1. I love Kate Middleton! She is so pretty and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Kim!! your comment about me and this stuff not being my thing made me legit spit out my coffee when i laughed. i feel awful about being nominated for stuff but not putting up my answers because you're totally right!!

    and i don't like to vietnamese sandwiches either - yuck! how can something be $1 and be healthy?

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I will post this soon! Also, I like the header and your new photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...