Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Working Out at Home



My new fitness plan, thanks to some inspiration from  hardcore fitness babe Kathy, is to start tracking my food on MyFitnessPal again and work out 3 times a week doing videos at home before work or jog outside if it’s nice. I need to start working out in the morning, otherwise, I just find too many excuses after work. 

So, yesterday morning I worked out at home doing the On Demand FIT TV video. One of the cats was all up in my bizniss. He kept trying to play or get me to pet him. He eventually gave up and sat on the couch and judged me while I flopped around our living room.  Ugh, I hate when they sit and stare at me- it creeps me out! The worst is if the bathroom door isn’t closed all the way, they push their way in and watch you do whatever you’re doing! Pervs. Do your pets do that? 

 Oh yea, I'm judging you doing those crunches.


1 comment:

  1. OMG a shout-out!!! thanks, lady :)

    i ONLY workout at home; too much bullshit at the gym and ain't nobody got time fo' dat. what programs are you doing?

    i can only workout first time when i wake up otherwise this bitch ain't doing nothing but drankin wine when i get home from the office!

    cant wait to hear more about your fitness journey and thanks so much for your kind words :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...