Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Liebster Part Deux



I was nominated for a Liebster a while back, but guess what Haylee at Jets and a Brunette nominated me also!
In case you forgot-


The Liebster award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. When you receive the award, you answers the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you wrote, you mention that blogger in your post (and link back to them), you nominate 11 new bloggers, and pose 11 new questions.

So since I barely came up with 11 bloggers to nominate the last time, I'm skipping those steps- moohhooohoohhahah!


1. What is your favorite post on your blog?
2. What does your typical Sunday look like? 
I Skype with my family in the morning, get coffee at Starbucks with the hubs, then some R&R (I like to catch up on my DVR and movies). The hubs and I always do a nice dinner in & then  get ready for the work week (make lunch, overnight oats for breakfast, back my gym bag, etc) and  always watch my fav shows like True Blood, GoT, or Dexter.
3. Who is your best friend and why?  
My mom- I talk to her all the time. She has good advice and we are so alike we always have a lot to talk about from TV shows to life. 
4. What is your favorite hobby? 
Scrapbooking
5. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?  
 Grape soda (not that I ever drink it)
6. Are you a spender or a saver? Explain. 
Um, I try to be a saver, but I’m a spender. I just like to shop!
7. Tell me one thing you dislike about the city/town you currently live in. 
 I wish I was closer to my family and friends in TN.
8. Complete the sentence: When I "grow up", I want to be ... 
Um, I think I’m already grown up at this advanced age. I’d like to have a family, so be a mom.
9. Dogs or cats? Explain.  
This is tough- we only own cats because they are easy, but I love how friendly dogs are. 
10. What's one thing you're looking forward to? Today, this week, forever?
11. What purse or bag are you currently carrying? Grey Coach leather bag the hubs got me a few years back for my b-day.

1 comment:

  1. Yay to spending and grape soda! :)

    And yay to cats because they are so easy. I am with you on that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...