Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Vroom Vroom

So this weekend, we got a new car! No, we didn't win one or anything like that.

Now, we just need to come up with a name to car our new baby. Oh yea, it's our first new car (2013)! Whoo hoo- big pimpin'

I also went to the Penny Saver massive yard sale at the Bowie Baysox stadium. I just love to root through other people's junk. I picked up a leaf blower for E for $25 and some other tools (he doesn't want).
Nothing line a line at sunrise. 

 My big treasure were 2 weathered rocking chairs for $20. I unfortunately had to paint them all freakin' day Sunday. Note- when wood is "weathered" AKA dry as the Sahara, it will just absorb paint and you will need more elbow grease than expected. Also, using spray paint can make your forearms hurt.

Who dat with the hairy legs photo bombing?!


I also started watching Ray Donovan- hello, how have I missed this?! I also said a big goodbye to one of my favs shows, Dexter. 


3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the rocking chairs. I've always wanted to have a rocking chair in the front of our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chairs look awesome! And woohoo to the new car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dexter finale SUCKED! SOOO disappointed :(

    and must get into ray donovan...heard so many good things about this show.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...