Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Birthday Weekend

I have really fallen off the wagon with this blog. I guess it's kinda like exercising (which i did once this weekend).
The weekend was the Birzday (yup, in my family, we say "birzday" the same way my grandpa with his Croatian accent says it).
I got my new couches delivered & love them! e really wanted leather, but I'm so glad we did fabric (with the kitties). I also think fabric is just so much nicer against the skin.


We are also the biggest rednecks on the block because we put our old couch on our front porch. I listed it on Craigslist & freecycle, but no one wanted it. I was kinda sad. It wasn't that bad. My brother suggested that people are wary of free couches on Craigslist because they think some peed on it or worse.

Anyhoo, E made me homemade cinnamon rolls for my b-day and we also saw This is the End for my big day At my age (32 sigh), I really am like "Big Whoop" on my b-day, but it was a really special day and I do like presents :) Like this chocolate bar wrapped in a very special wrapping paper from my co-worker.







3 comments:

  1. happy bday and hooray for the new couches! now go sit outside on your couch on the front lawn with your wife beaters, beer with your feet perched up on cinder blocks!! LOL

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!! the couches look great! you will be glad you went with cloth if you decide to get a dog too...i love leather but i know fred would destroy it in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday and congrats on the new couches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...