Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

It's Been Awhile!

Let me catch y'all up on the happs:
The in-laws were in town last weekend. They got us the Squirrel Buster Plus, and while I was reluctant to this gift at first, it has now given me hours of entertainment watching those squirrels try to get the seed. They are persistent little guys.
Don't mind the pool house in the back. 

I finished my super-intense Brown book club book- Matterhorn (E and I are reading the same book as an excuse to go try out a Vietnamese restaurant we've been wanting to go for forever). Now I moved on to much lighter reading material to recover- Everything is Perfect When You're a Liar. I'd recommend both of these books!


I was *thisclose* to getting a dog. I'm literally stalking Petfinder daily. The lawnmower broke,so we splurged on a good one (not to mention all the stuff for the house we're getting still) soooo I guess maybe if I'm good, next month for my birthday.

Work has been evil and has turned me into a nasty, bitter, crab-apple and is also forcing me to stress eat a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms daily. That's all I have to say about that.

After 3 mo, we'll finally have a housewarming party- whoo hoo! So I'll be plugging away with E on the weekends to get everything just so. (Maybe I'll finally get around to posting pics of the whole place). 

Have a fab weekend!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the book recos; been looking for a good book to read.

    my FIL has that seed thing too; the squirrls HATE it! LOL

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued by the light reading material! May just have to check that one out!! Thanks for the rec. :)
    xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...