Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend Update

Sorry I haven't been posting/ commenting lately. Work and the new house have occupied all my time. I wouldn't expect much until after October :)
With that, here's what we were up to this weekend:


1. I made this using an old frame I got at a garage sale for $2 and some postcards my brother got me in Japan.
2. I added nailheads to my homemade headboard and hung my 2 set of drapes.
3. Cleaned up my dresser (heron pic was also a garage sale find for $2). My jewelry is now all in my closet hanging off on of E's tie hangers.
4. E was hard at work landscaping. he cleaned a ton of weeds out of the terraced garden in the back and out of the bed on the side of the house.
5. He also planted beautiful azaleas in the front and a tree we thought was just a plain old tree, bloomed. It's a big Crepe Myrtle!
6. E and I decided to be in our own book club together :). We both wanted to read this, so it's our first selection. It will probably be only selection since we really agree on reading topics.

Deuces



2 comments:

  1. I've missed you!!!!

    Your house is coming out lovely, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...