Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

To Tennessee And Back Again Jiggity Jig

And I'm back again (sort of, this post comes to you from the glorious, and inexpensive, Megabus)!

I decided to spend a long weekend in TN to visit the folks before things get really cray at work.
I of course took no pictures, even though I got some awesome treasures for the house at local garage sales, went to my cousin's 1st Anniversary of her 29th Birthday pool party, got some delish homemade ice cream, and played some nerdy board games.
Here's the only photo I took of some of my mom's records.


 Pretty cool original vinyls right? I got some record frames for EZBZ to hang in his man cave & wanted him to choose the ones he wanted. What do you think he picked? Ohhhh, how I long to decorate the man cave, hang some masculine drapery toppers, organize his bookshelves, and hang cool framed pictures (that I like). I have been told by everyone and their brother to leave.the.man.cave.alone!

Also, did you check this story out? Der. C'mon people. 

3 comments:

  1. I loooove the records! Awesome!

    Don't leave the man cave alone. You'll eventually have to clean it.

    Do what you want.

    Sorry, E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss vinyls! now everything is mixed and stored on a laptop... i prefer real records.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...