Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday, I did go to the National Mall for the Smithsonian Folk Life Fest, which highlights 2 countries' culture and food on the National Mall. I love that they had food trucks (that I can go to anytime) in a tent and I ended up with chicken n' waffles (um, not too much of a different cultural experience for me since I grew up in TN). They were delicious chicken n' waffles though :) I also wore a new stmt necklace my momma gave me & new jewelry always puts a pep in my step!


Saturday was pretty spectacular, because we got new appliances! Ya know you're getting old when that constitutes an exciting weekend! Dishwasher, stove and microwave- we're also having a new cabinet installed to put in the over the range microwave. (pics to come of our little remodel) E mowed the lawn for the first time and I hung some curtains in the guest room, so everything's coming along.


Sunday was easy, I watched The Hobbit which took most of the day. I watched bunnies and rednecks in our 'hood.I also got a dragon fruit  at my fav grocery Wegmans.


In case you can't tell by backgrounds (that clash with my blog), I'm pumped for the 4th. "Merica- heck ya!
Linking up with  Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!

Sami's Shenanigans

4 comments:

  1. Love your new appliances. I like buying things for the home more than clothing these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace and your guest room!

    Those appliances? Awesome! Kitchen appliances are on our list for 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the house is looking amazing! also, that festival sounds pretty awesome especially since it involved chicken and waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice appliances! How are you liking the new place?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...