Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summertime Bucket List



1. Try Strawberritas (I didn't care for the Limearitas, so I'm hoping with luck here).

2. Find a pool in my new 'hood, or perhaps join the swanky Belair Swim & Racquet Club. 
3. Read an awesome “beachy” read.

4. Make it to Solomon’s Island or a local beach for the day. Seriously we live like an hour away.
 5. Hold my sweetie's hand while we lie on a blanket watching fireworks.
6. Make sun tea.
7. Go to an awesome summer festival in DC. I’m going to try this one today.
8. Have another crab boil and pick my own crabs (did that sound nasty to you too?)!
9. Get fresh berries from a farmer’s market (I’ve tried to get the hubs to go with me to a farm to pick them, but no going. He could pssible be bribed, but I need to find a closer farm)
 10. Use said fresh berries to make a pie (mmm, my inner fat kid is going bananas right now, mmmm banana puddin’, mmmm)
11. Find a dock on the bay and sit and watch the tide roll away and waste time ;)


With that, I am linking up with Whitney again for #backthatazzup Friday. (Will Smith wasn’t reaaaaaly a rapper (sorta though right?))

Welcome Summer!

3 comments:

  1. you will hate picking the crabs...it's bad! but something everyone has to try once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick your own crabs! Hahahaha!

    Those straw-ber-ritas will not let you down! Promise!

    And you better get to an awesome beach when you're only an hour away! We're 2 1/2 from ours and we go pretty often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome beach read that will make you howl with laughter: "i hope they serve beer in hell" by tucker max. one of the FUNNIEST books i've ever read!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...