Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brain Droppings Wed.

Here are my random rants, or brain droppings as the hubs calls them. He's heard all of these already and ambivalent, so I thought others out there in blogland might appreciate them more!
  • NSA scandal- who else was not surprised? If you think putting anything on the interwebz is "private", then you are wrong. If you don't think social media is gonna sell your shizz, you are so dum (in my best Antoin Dodson voice). Anyhoo, I don't care if Big Brother wants to see my cat pictures because I don't do anything illegal and if "spying" helps to stop terrorists or even catch a catfishing murderer, then do it. Sheesh. Remember, always ask before posing "is this something I wouldn't mind my employer or mother knowing?" If no, then don't put it out there, or better yet, don't have a Facebook account or use free email services. Ain't nuthin' free in this life.  
  • Speaking of cat pictures, my new favorite thing might be taking selfies with my chubba bubba, Gus.
  • Why do kitties faces get cuter when they get chubbier, but people's faces aren't lookin' so good as they gain weight? 
  • If you give blood at work and feel lightheaded, 'tis better to say something and daintily fall onto the Red Cross bed to pass out than say in the cafeteria in front of male co-workers. 

4 comments:

  1. that whole NSA thing was no surprise. although i'm not american, i know our federal government does something similar; how can they not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you're right, at least half of America was surprised by this news ;)

      Delete
  2. I was not surprised. I just hope I look good in any photos they took. And I am glad I edited that post about getting drunk AND put the caveat at the bottom!

    Yes, I agree. Chubby kitty? Awesome. Chubby me? No so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yay to A Beautiful Mess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...