Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

Forgive Me Father: Blog Confessional

I have a few confessions to make:
  1. I have been a bad blogger/ commenter/ responder to comments. I don't anticipate I'll get better until after we close and move. Sawwwy.
  2. I rented Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 this past weekend (yes, I've seen 1) and I LOL'ed so loud E came out of the other room to what was so funny (and made a weird face when he saw what I watching).
  3. Our precious quality time is spent with E playing video games in one room, while I watch a movie in another. #marriage
  4. I seriously did this to my earbuds. 
  5. I also carry around an iPhone and iPod. Why don't I combine them already?!
  6. I ate fro yo fro dinner last night. I'm now considering packing what's left of our kitchen wares so I can do it again every day next week. 
  7. I really can't figure out how to dance to Dubstep music. You can't twerk it, the cabbage patch is out, and so is the sprinkler, so what else is there?! With that, I'm linking up with Whitney to get this party started for the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for fro yo every night! I will also do that in solidarity with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like fro yo for dinner now tonight...thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen all three Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah- they are the best right! What's the third one- I've only seen Roderick's Revenge & Dog Days?!

      Delete
  4. Ohh! You didn't see the first one. Just Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Its great. My order is: The first one, Dog Days, then Roderick. I have the first one on DVR. I might watch it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind is BLOWN! I know what I'm doing this weekend. I'm so glad there's at least one other adult that enjoys those movie as much as I do :)

      Delete
  5. what's this froyo bidness? as in frozen yogurt?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...