Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

E's Post: Boys Behind the Blog Link Up

When I heard about this link up from Mal over at Mal Smiles, I couldn't wait to involve E with my blog. 
Boys Behind The Blog


I realize my hubs likes to joke around.a.lot. I had to google several of his answers as well. I'll try to interpret.

1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
Nickname.  My Christian name is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.  (Reference from Anchorman)

2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
Brain Sausage (This is a play on Little Pink (Brain) Droppings)

3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
No, but I find myself watching TV alone on the couch while she types. 

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? 
It's aging like a fine wine. 

5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
Anything with cats.  

E also likes pickles.

Over and out until next Mon. when I'll hopefully have some pics of the new house!

3 comments:

  1. i love all the blog boys!! Mine would never do this! I hope all is going well with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that he participated, too! :)

    I totally don't see how you guys get along at all. Haha.

    Brain Sausage!

    And fine wine.

    Wonderful combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...