Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Saving It

I have a terrible habit of buying nice clothes, shoes, and home stuff and then SAVING IT for a special occasion. I got this dress at TJ Maxx at the end of the season last year and thought this will be perfect for a springtime event, like a horse race or party.
Well, guess what, it was still in my closet with the tags on, and today I decided, no more saving it. Today is just as good a day as any to wear something new & nice.

Sidebar: I must look like hell most days because everyone commented on how nice I look and do I have an event after work? Ha!

This is my terrible attempt at being a "fashion blogger"

Do you save stuff?

3 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! Makes me think of that quote about how every day of your life is a special occasion!! How fun you made today special!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I do the same damg thing! I always want the perfect occasion and then i never wear things. you look awesome, love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to save stuff, but I hate for something to just sit in my closet. I consider every day a special day, so I just wear it as soon as I have an opportunity- any opportunity, including walking for fro-yo. :)

    Loooove that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...