Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Favorite Subject

Too kind Rita Marie at Champagne n Pizza nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award, and best of all, it's on my favorite subject- sweets. It's no joke, I have a serious sweet tooth (it's the one thing preventing me from becoming a Victoria's Secret model). 




Cookies or cake or both?  Both, although cake might win by a hair. 

Chocolate or vanilla? 
Both again (I'm indecisive if you can't tell). I always order my Wendy's Frosty's half and half

Favorite sweet treat? Ice cream with lots of yummy candy chunks, like Ben and Jerry's.   


When do you crave sweet things the most?  After lunch, after dinner. If I get excited or happy and want to celebrate. 

Sweet nickname?  My hubs calls me Boo, Boober, or variations on that. We don't call each other honey, sugar, sweetiepie, or anything like that. 


All this talk of yummy sweets has make me craving some chocolate, so I'm off to find something delicious to eat!

4 comments:

  1. i really want a twist cone with some sprinks after reading this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I finished a pint of ice cream, or was it a quart, yesterday called Candy Bar Crunch. It was... heaven. Heaven! :) You're super sweet, you got a super sweet award, and you love sweets. We are blogger BFFs if you didn't know. Erin is part of our clique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have quite the sweet tooth! When I was pregnant I found myself getting more and more into the sweets. But I'm a salty kinda girl. I love my chips. DAMN Chips!! And I had to check out your blog-you have my mom's maiden name. (Not like Kim Brown is a super unpopular name or anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have not had ice cream in a year and a half. in fact, i never have dessert. and now i want some. BAD :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...