Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Randomness

Am I the only one that was immature enought to die laughing at teh name of this plant? Amorphophallus titanum, otherwise known as the corpse plant. It was pretty neat, even if it didn't smell like rotting flesh (only at night apparently). According to one of the workers, if we smelled anything it was BO.
It's already starting to die in this picture. It spends it's whole life (like 8 years) getting this big to open up and then die in a few days. 

I saw this lady at my Metro stop this morning. I covertly got photographic evidence. Ewwww.
 
Sorry, you can stab your eyes out now.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Unfortunately, yes. She was normal looking too, like had a nice dress on and cute hair!

      Delete
  2. Ew!!!!! That lady's legs!!!! OMG. Dude looks like a lady or lady looks like a dude.

    That plant! I die. I can't imagine the smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg those legs!!!! we were talking about that plant at work the other day! I want to see it now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...