Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rollercoaster



Life is full of ups and downs. I've seen this as "happies and crappies" on other blogs, so I'm snatching that idea :)

My downs/ crappies are what are known as #firstworldproblems. Here’s what I’m bitchin’ about as of lately.

  • We still have no AC and I’m feeling swampier than Florida when I’m trying to enjoy some hot Indian food whilst watching TV. Not to mention my pores are horrible clogged from all this “glistening.” 
  • Since I'm pale and haven't had time to sunbathe, I'm resorting to self-tanner to look like a normal person. However, my self -tanner turns my sheets a lovely shade of urine yellow, so the hubs thinks I am incontinent. 
  • I just got a new box of organic spring mix and spinach (first time trying this) and it includes…. parsley and arugula!!! Both of which I loathe with a passion and have to spit it out in my trash can at work.

So, every rose has it’s thorns, so here are my roses this week.

  • I got my library card and I’m finishing One Fifth by Candace Bushnell, which is a great summer read. 
  •  Speaking of la library, I checked out some CDs and put the music on my iPod- money saved!
  •  Have you seen the new selection of special flavors SkinnyCow has? Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches and the chocolate covered cherry cones are out of this world good!
  •  Lastly, I’ve decided the answer to feral cat and kitten problem is… a dog! (I’ve wanted one since I’ve lived on my own, but they aren’t conducive to 1 bedroom apt. living). A cute, fuzzy friend- yay!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! A doggy! Yay! Boo to no A/C and a little jaundiced incontinence. No bueno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow I am so excited for you to get a dogger!! Also, skinny cow is my jam...I will be looking for the cherry cones asap. I cannot believe you don't like arugula though...wtf??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Freaking skin...don't you know all this glistening is clogging our pores?? Goll dang...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, don't I know it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. No A/C is the worst. Ours decided to stop working last July of all months, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeek! no ac!! how do you sleep?

    we're in the middle of a heat wave and i feel so bad for those who don't have ac!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...