Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Ten

Linking up with Rita Marie today!
Here's my Tuesday Ten (things I'm grateful for). It's like my own online Oprah gratitude journal.

1. A super cool hubs that drives me to the Metro every morning and picks me up (since we’re sharing uno car) and doesn’t complain!
2. A short week this week. I’m off Thur. and Fri- whoo hoo!
3. A super nice boss that gave me a housewarming present
4. An ice cream social at work today- I brought brownies! I luv me some brownie sundaes.
5. I can pretty much eat what I want and have stayed about the same size as high school. Not skinny, but good enough :)
6. Being asked to be a bridesmaid in my lil’ bro’s wedding. I am so honored & I love me a good wedding. Let the festivities begin (showers, pictures, bachelorette parties!)

7. My health. I always take this for granted when things are going good. When you hear about other people having a hard time with health issues, it makes you thankful to wake up feeling good.
8. Enough money to not worry about food & eating healthily. We go to Wegman's (my latest obsession) and buy lots of produce and organic meats, and always have yummy healthy dinners, which is a true luxury for most people.
9. Having packages arrive in the mail. We got new moving cards, address labels, and all sorts of other fun things arriving on our doorstep. It’s like Christmas!
10. New seasons of True Blood and Dexter!

2 comments:

  1. i'm not so thrilled about true blood this season, unfortunately. last season sucked large and i was hoping that this season would be better!

    as for dexter: OMFG it's going to be SOOOO GOOD this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list!!!! So glad that you did a Ten Things Tuesday today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...