Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Home Update

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
I am been swammed at work and also with the house lately, so pardon my absence.
Here's some of what's been going on at the Brown manor:
 
 Didn't "do this" per say. I just picked out the appliances and a contractor install the cabinet & microwave  :)


I also did not do this, but I pointed it out to E :) I have plans for big beautigful hydrangeas here. 

Also, the past week, a cat has been peeing on our back and front porch by the door. Nasty I know. We thought it might be a neighborhood cat marking since we brought 2 new kitties to the house. I've spotted a black cat in our yard several times and the other day,  she had a little grey kitten with her. Guess where they ran to? Under our porch.
Oh yea, the adorable baby bunnies haven't made an appearance in a while and I also saw them running under the porch too :(
I plan on calling the pound to get a trap, but I feel a little guilty.  The kitten can probably be adopted, but the momma will probably be put down, because no one wants a feral cat. However, she's not spayed and I sure as shizz don't want her having any litters under our porch. I also don't want her to kick our fat, old, toothless cat's butts when they do venture outside.

Updates to come. I'm sure we'll end up catching a possum in the traps.


5 comments:

  1. Love the changes so far!!!

    Darn that cat!!! Call them to set out a trap asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's coming together nicely! post more pics when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm a terrible picture taker & I want everything perfect-o before I post :)

      Delete
  3. I'm like a month late looking at your blog...buttttttttt, you can do the whole TNR thing with the poor kitty (Trap, neuter, release) so they stay alive but no more babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...