Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, July 18, 2013

EZBZ Day

Yay, I've been so excited for this blog linkup and I think E actually likes to participate. He keeps asking if I have more questions for him. So here's Behind the Boys linkup #2, otherwise known as the day EZBZ took over. 





1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?    
Will Arnett or Rob Riggle (he just thinks these guys are funny- he looks nothing like them- ha)

2. What is your dream car?   
Volvo station wagon (see above- he is a perpetual jokester)

3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why? 
NO (this was emphatic. I also have no tats which is good I guess since he's so passionate!)
 
4. Boxers or briefs? 
Boxer briefs
 
5. List 3 random facts about yourself...  
I've never been skiing (water or snow); I can't stand it when people lick their finger to turn a page; I don't really like sweets.  (I'm working on the sweets thing with him ;))






Boys Behind The Blog

6 comments:

  1. ewwww I so agree with the finger licking......so nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't like sweets! Ha.

    I am now following your blog via Bloglovin'! :)


    Haylee @ www.jetsandabrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I am totally a finger licker when I read! Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- it's ok, I do too and I didn't even know the hubs thought it was
      gross!

      Delete
  4. Yay to a Volvo station wagon! Woohoo! Set the bar low and attain those goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...