Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bracket Madness

Who out there is ready for March Madness?! 
I don't like sports, but I like to gamble and I love a reason to paaaarty! Plus, I have a foolproof method of picking winners- it involves mascots, team colors, and new this year, region of the US (obviously a Southern team wins).
I have Florida going all the way. E would be horrified since coming from Tennessee, they are one of our biggest rivals!
Tomorrow is a pizza party, kick-off tv watching extravaganza at work. There's nothing like a pizza party when you're pregnant.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I opened a blog again. I finally feel up to it and all that jazz. I've missed you! :) (it's at livingalifewellspent.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...