Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome to Audubon

I have a serious embarrassing secret- most of the pics on my phone are of my cats and other random animals in my backyard. A lovely snow day yesterday provided the backdrop for the iPhone-Audubon-eqsue photos (I only say that because I got to plant my buttocks firmly in the couch under many blankets and not go to work).

Look how fat my boy is. He got a big ol' booty.

The birds were outta control yesterday. There were no less than 5 or 6 at the feeder all day.

I feel so accomplished too.  I caught up on True Detective, watched Dallas Buyers Club, and finally started Scandal (where have I been- that show is great).  I also got in some really great online informative reading (mostly via Facebook, Gawker, and BuzzFeed). 
Toodle-loo my friends.

4 comments:

  1. this snow is ridiculous!! I am watching Dallas buyers club tonight and cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hooked on True Detective! I saw that Dallas Buyers Club is on Redbox and looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I'm the SAME way with pics of my dog on my phone... literally 90% of my pictures are of my dog, hahaha!
    I need to get on True Detectives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, most of the pictures on my phone are of my horse and of a friendly goat at the barn ha ha! Whoops! But my son is in a lot of them too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...