Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, March 13, 2014

What Does The E Say: A Late Link Up

I can’t even with Ethan sometimes. He lives to embarrass me. This is a terribly late link up, but I just have too many E gems to share with the world (or maybe they should be locked deep away in a dark closet)....
Voyage of the Mee Mee

  • His latest nickname for me is stinkrat. He’s also referred to me a pork chop as well. 
  • Last week while commuting in together (on crowded Metro), I poked him to show him something in the Morning Express, and he responds by saying (too loudly) “No Ma'am, you CANNOT touch my penis!”
  • His parents want to give us some furniture when they move. When they asked him about an item, he told them, "I dunno, you’ll have to ask the Fuhrer." He also has referred to me as “the Boss” or “Heffe” while we shop, talk to his parents, have anything moved, when we had a little bit of kitchen work done, etc.


Ethan on Pregnancy/ a New Baby
  • I was so excited someone finally asked me if I was pregnant. He says “I’ll pay you $5 next time someone asks you if you’re pregnant, look horrified, and say ‘why would you ask me that, do I look fat?!’”
  • Do you think we can register for a Panini grill for the baby registry?
  • I think it's a girl becasue my wallet's been tingling.
He was actually very well-behaved when we went to Babies R Us to register. I think only because we were going to get lunch afterwards and I said I would be too angry to get lunch if this didn't go well.

Shopping with Ethan: (I really should have learned my lesson already and just leave him home when I want to go shopping)

  • A classic, while walking into Forever 21, he loudly asks, “aren’t you waaay past 21 to be shopping here?”
  • Not what he says, but does, takes the stuffed dogs at VS Pink and puts them in compromising positions. 
  • He also likes to find a spot to sit in to check sports. The best was when he sat on the floor by a display in the back on Loft. 
  • He also loves to pick up an XXL shirt and say, isn't this your size? He also likes to wave giant granny panties in the air and say isn't this what you need Kim?


2 comments:

  1. Bahaahah! SO much good material but I think this is my fave: "Do you think we can register for a Panini grill for the baby registry?" Bahahahahahahahahahah! Yes. Yes, you can. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean you may need to make grill cheeses at some point so that is totally a valid gift? I love the one about the wallet tingling absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...