Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Cheapinger Flies

For Christmas, we are flying to my in-laws in beautiful but brisk Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The flight we got in Sep. was relatively priced (I saved $100 for the 2 of us to fly out at 7am Sat. instead of 10a); however, now the airline is getting us with the checked bag fees!
This is an insult to my penny pinching ways. $25/ checked bag each way.
Here's what I'd rather get with $50 (that assumes, I get the 1 checked bag and E jams his stuff into the carry-on):

This purse is actually $59.50 at Banana Republic, but I'm sure I could scrounge up a coupon ;)

I have tried to pack in a carry-on, but it doesn't seem to be fitting. I will pare down though. I will not check a bag.
I might have to wear the same jeans and sweatshirt everyday, but the in-laws won't mind, right?
By the way, I've done almost everything in this article. Sweaters take up a lot of room and MA is cold.




1 comment:

  1. Are you serious?? I try to never check... Even when we were in Europe from almost 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...