Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Massachusetts Oystering

We arrived safe and sound yesterday in Cape Cod, MA. I proceeded to horrify my in-laws by eating my way through their kitchen. Breads, cookies, egg nog, you get the idea.

Today, we had to work for our food. We put on our waders and went out into the ocean for some oysters. We came home with 5 and some mussels we pulled out of the reeds.

Now, we'll be good if I don't impale my hand on an oyster knife or get food poisoning. (Oh, this morning, I fell down the stairs, screaming, and everyone came running over. I don't need any more accidents).

Ho Ho Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...