Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Party Time

Tomorrow is the office Christmas (AKA Holiday) party. It's during the day and I'm not sure what I will wear, but my nerdy old lady Christmas brooch will probably make an appearance :)

This is moi walking to the holiday party last year:
The caption that went out to the entire staff was "OMG, they sent TWO trucks"

I do know what I'm bringing this year, a nice Oriental Slaw. Glad I'm back to feeling better, because I can't wait to be a fatty at the Potluck (bacon wrapped lil' Smokies in brown sugar- do want).


Anyway, my brothers are also coming to visit this weekend. One turns, gasp, 30. (He's younger than me, so that's a double gasp).
I plan on making another Paula Deen treat for them, but that will be a surprise for a later post since occasionally the bros read this blog. (One brother said I needed to diversify my posts if he was going to be a follower- I guess he doesn't like thoughts on Real Housewives, baking, clothes, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...