Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Memories of Christmas in MA

I'm back from MA. Our flight was cancelled Thur, but we we able to get on the train back to DC. For $400 (1 way) and for an 8 hour trip. It wasn't that bad though, there's definitely more leg room than on a plane.

Anyhoo, here are some highlights from my Christmas. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays as well.

Oystering:

then eating the oysters:
 
E pulled his back jumping on the rocks, so we spent some time in the house. I worked on a puzzle like an idiot savant (aka, I drank wine and wouldn't stop working on the puzzle until forced)
 
For Christmas Eve, we have a traditional Swedish Smorgasbord. I can be picky, so I avoid the herring, meatballs, ham, and eat a bunch of cheese :)
 
We also visited the Sandwich Glass Museum:
 
 

Now our tree is down and I have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...