Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Office Christmas Party- AKA Kim the Scrooge

I did wear my Christmas brooch which makes me happy, even if they aren't really in style. :)

Ugh, not good at and hate "selfies" Hate the word "selfie" as well as "jelly".

Here are my rants.
  • It's always the same freaking people that participate. I am getting tired of spending $30 to make a big salad or dessert for every office party and there are some people that NEVER bring in anything, but sure do like to eat.
  • If you're going to a party where there's a lot of people (like 50) and there's a lot of food, it's still impolite to eat a bunch of one thing on your first pass. Don't pile up 4 egg rolls on your plate just because you got to the line first. There are people at the end of the line motherf*#@er.
  • Please RSVP. I asked multiple times for people to accept their calendar invites so we could get a count. Of course, 7 people are on site today and wanted to "buy in".
  • Then, I'm just a baby, our boss had door prizes and prizes for games. The contractors that bought in and are never here (seriously, this was their first day here, EVER) won most of the prizes. Not the employee that's been here for 10 years busting their butts and made food for the party.
I guess I should try to be happy:
  • I actually love more than 80% of my co-workers.
  • There was more than enough food, even though I thought we'd run out.
  • I am fortunate enough to have a job where we have a holiday party and I can make a big salad :)
  • My Christmas shopping is DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...