Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sibling Adventures

This past weekend, both my brothers were in town. We celebrated my one bro's (30th) Birthday and got to do some Christmas-y stuff since this year I'll be at the in-laws.

We began Sat. shopping at the beer/ wine specialty store and I forced them to buy this (along with the plethora of other items they got):
Note: they said it actually wasn't too bad.

I then forced everyone to do some cultural shizz since it's DC. We went to the Ford Theater and it was closed for A Christmas Carol. Oops.
Thankfully, the Peterson House across the street, where Lincoln passed, was open. My brothers were thrilled, as they love museums!

They did have a cool tower of all the books ever written about Lincoln.



We ate lunch, and walked to the Botanical Gardens to see their Christmas decor. We stopped to take some photos in front of the Capitol. Some people pose strangely for pics. We mocked them via imitation:  


Sat. night was dinner at Honey Pig, a Korean BBQ. It was delicious and fun, so we will be going back. E and the bros got their revenge on me by ordering octopus.  


We watched Lincoln Sunday (see, I love a theme!) and had cake and presents. (I thought Lincoln was a little bit slow and boooring in some parts, but DDL should win the Oscar for Best Actor)
 

I made a Paula Deen stawberry cake, which turned out well, except it was pink, for a man.

Happy Birthday to P!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...