Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

An Evening in the City

My mom has been in town since Thur. (thus the lack of posts), but we had a fabulous weekend.
Friday, we did some shopping, ate fro yo, and then met E for dinner in DC.
After dinner, E had class, so we walked around DC at night.

Note: never underestimate comfortable shoes. I wore riding boots and might have complained a little. My mom offered to get me some comfortable shoes- like something flat and stylish like Naturalizers. E thoroughly enjoyed this conversation.

Anyway, here are some pics of us at night.

The White House at night. One of the protesters/ proselytizers scared my mom. Country folk aren't used to the city crazies.

I'm not really good with an iPhone camera.

More to come on our Scottish Saturday in Alexandria Old Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...