Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Love/ Hate With Costco

The hubs sent me this post. I'm glad to know the VP likes Costco AND eats their samples.

How do I love Costco, let me count the ways:
Samples, samples, and more samples!
Wine and beer- supersized!
The cheapest party food around.

Sometimes I loathe Costco:
The grody samples (does anyone say "grody" anymore?)
The parking,
the crowds, (cart gridlock in a store's aisles, only at Costco)
and the masses gathered at the sample station. I feel (mildly) bad elbowing a granny out of the way for my free hummus sample.
Out of stock ribs or fruit platters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...