Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's That Time....

With Halloween behind us, it's time for all the retailers to begin stocking the stores and advertising for... Christmas!
Forget about poor Thanksgiving
Today, I purchased Christmas stamps at the Post Office in our building.
OMG!
I don't have a picture for a card, no presents, nothing. It's only November 1 and I'm panicking for Christmas! (J/K, I'm super excited).
E and I discussed possible going to the stores this weekend to do a little early shopping. That and steam cleaning the carpets for all out guests coming in the next 2 mo.
What a crazy life we lead.
How about you- are you going to plan for Christmas before Dec.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...