Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frankenstorm Follow-up

Frankenstorm (aka Sandy) has brought 2 days out of work and partial power and I have turned into a slovenly hog.
We have no heat, so I am wearing multiple layers of sweats. (This also means no hot water = no hot shower = think about it)
The finest in sexy lounge wear ;)

There's nothing to do but eat, so that's what I've been doing... I'm saying that I NEED to save the freezer food, like all the popsicles.
My saving grace is that the TV worked in out living room, so I made the couch my fallout shelter. In between watching movies all day, I took cat pictures and annoyed E.


I am so thankful that Sandy has just been boring for us. I am definitely thinking of my peeps in NYC & NJ and hope they get back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...